End-of-Line Contract Packing
As part of the contract packaging industry, we know you need multiple packaging options on hand to meet the specific demands of your customers. When operations are lean and space is limited, it’s important to have a partner you can count on for creative end-of-line packaging solutions.
Below are just a few of the ways we support our contract packaging customers:
- Accommodate vendor managed inventory
- Adjust in real time to sizing and sealing requirements
- Automate labor-intensive processes
- Develop custom-engineered protective packaging solutions
- Handle large purchase orders
- Have the right supplies on hand to reduce lag times between order and production
- Meet the requirements of thorough safety audits
The real pain point in contract packaging is that the challenge is new with every contract. Businesses in this industry must be nimble and ready to handle new orders, and Hughes Enterprises can help.
Contract packaging solutions
Our experienced team doesn’t just offer contract packaging solutions, we offer ongoing contract packaging consulting. Whether you need the right supplies, a versatile automation solution or something in between, you can count on Hughes Enterprises for support.
Contact us today to learn how our sales representatives can help you find the right contract packaging solution for your needs.